The EVLHVLED007W35F supplies a stable and isolated 48 V voltage bus suitable for secondary side circuitry (e.g., LED current generators) for a total output power of 35 W when a wide range of input voltages is applied at its input. An auxiliary 12 V output is also present to supply small circuits which absorb a maximum current of 15 mA.
Thanks to an STMicroelectronics patented control embedded on HVLED007, the main feature of this design is the very low input current distortion (THD) in flyback converter operating in Transition mode (Quasi-Resonant).
Fast startup and protections with auto-restart are available for safe operation in lighting environments.
- AC input voltage from 90 V to 265 V (frequency range 45 - 66 Hz)
- Isolated DC bus voltage (Flyback topology): 48 V / 730 mA max.
- High Power Factor Flyback with very low THD: 100 AC: PF>0.99, THD<3% @ full load 230 AC: PF>0.98, THD<5% @ full load
- Efficiency: >89 % @ full load
- Mains harmonics: meets EN61000-3-2 and JEITA-MITI Class-C
- EMI: according to EN55022 Class-B
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.