The P-L496G-CELL02 STM32 discovery pack for LTE IoT cellular to cloud (STM32-C2C/LTE IoT) is a turnkey development platform for cellular and cloud technology based solutions.
The pack is composed of an STM32L496AGI6-based low-power discovery mother board with preloaded firmware, and an STMod+ cellular expansion board with antenna.
- STM32L496AGI6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in a UFBGA169 package
- USB OTG HS
- On-board current measurement
- SAI Audio CODEC
- ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 8-Mbit PSRAM
- 2 user LEDs
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 4-direction joystick with selection button
- Board connectors:
- Camera 8 bit
- USB with Micro-AB
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- microSD™ card
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Board expansion features:
- Quectel BG96 worldwide cellular modem LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1/EGPRS module 300 kbps downlink, 375 kbps uplink
- Modem reset red LED and modem signaling green LED
- ST Incard™ eSIM based on ST33
- Switchable SIM interface, eSIM and MicroSIM
- Pulse SMA antenna for frequency ranges: 824 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 SWD,TAG debugger/programmer with USB re- enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.