The STM32 Nucleo pack for LoRa®technology and high-performance FSK/OOK RF transceiver modem (P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) is a development tool to learn and develop solutions based on LoRa®and FSK/OOK technologies.
This tool, in association with the certified embedded software solution (I-CUBE-LRWAN), provides the means to set up a complete LoRaWAN™node compliant with class A, based on the Semtech SX1272MB2xAS LoRa®extension board. To control the LoRa®extension board, the pack comes with a NUCLEO-L073RZ board based on the ultra-low-power, 32-bit STM32L0 based on ARM®Cortex®-M0 microcontroller. The I-CUBE-LRWAN is LoRaWAN™class A certified.
This pack is the perfect fit for any countries with 868 MHz or 915 ISM frequency bands.
- Ultra-low-power STM32L0 Series MCU, ARM® Cortex®-M0+ based with 192 Kbytes of Flash memory, 20 Kbytes of RAM, 6 Kbytes of EEPROM, LCD, crystal-less USB, T-RNG, PCROP
- 157 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm, 100 mW constant RF output versus Vsupply
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- High sensitivity: down to -137 dBm
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm
- 89 dB blocking immunity
- Low RX current of 10 mA, 200 nA register retention
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa®and OOK modulations
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Sync word recognition
- Preamble detection
- 127 dB+ dynamic range RSSI
- Built-in temperature sensor and low-battery indicator 1.65 V to 3.6 V power supply
The STM32 Nucleo pack for LoRa™ technology and high-performance FSK/OOK RF transceiver modem (P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1) is a development tool to learn and develop solutions based on LoRa™ and/or FSK/OOK technologies.
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.