The SPC58NHADPT176S Premium Evaluation Boards System supports the 32-bit SPC58 H line of STMicroelectronics' automotive microcontrollers.
The SPC58NHADPT176S can be used standalone or plugged on a SPC57XXMB motherboard for complete access to device features. All daughter cards are similar in design and concept.
The evaluation system (motherboard and daughter card) allows full access to the CPU, all of the CPU's I/O signals, and the motherboard peripherals (such as CAN, SCI, LIN and FlexRAY).
- Open top MCU socket for LQFP 176 package.
- Flexible MCU clocking options:
- 40 MHz crystal EVB clock circuit
- 8 MHz EVB clock oscillator circuit
- External clock via SMA connector
- User reset switch with LEDs status
- 5.0V standalone supply with on board 1.2 V and 3.3 V regulator.
- 1 GB Ethernet interface with RJ45
- eMMC onboard 8GB Flash memory
- eMMC SD card reader JEDEC/MMC standard version 5.0 compliant
- 10-pin Interprocessor SIPI connector
- 14-pin standard JTAG connector
- 10-pin JTAG/LFAST SAMTEC connector
- 12x2 I/O Connector: GPIO, AN, SPI, CAN, LIN (No transceiver)
- Module dimension: 127mmX114.3 mm
- SPC57 and SPC58 modular evaluation system
- Single 12 VDC external power supply
- Four on-board regulators:
- 5.0 V, 3.3 V and 1.25 V switching regulators
- 5.0 V linear regulator for ADC supplies and references
- Master power switch and regulator status LEDs
- Two 240-way high-density expansion connectors for MCU daughter cards
- All MCU signals readily accessible at a port-ordered group of 0.1" pitch headers
- RS232/SCI physical interface and standard DB9 female connector
- Two FlexRAY channels interface with a DB9 connector (for both transceivers) and two alternative connectors
- LINFlexD interface with two different style connectors
- Two high speed CAN channels and two female standard DB9 connectors
- Ethernet interface with a standard RJ45 connector
- One potentiometer for analog voltage input and 4 user switches and 4 user LEDs, freely connectable
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.