The SPC58XXADPT144S Premium Evaluation Boards System supports the 32-bit SPC58XGXXE5, SPC58XCXXE5 and SPC58XBXXE5 STMicroelectronics' automotive microcontrollers.
The complete system consists of an SPC58XXMB/SPC57XXMB motherboard and an SPC58XXADPT144S daughter card which plugs into the motherboard. Different daughter cards are available for evaluating the whole family of device in all supported packages. All daughter cards are similar in design and concept.
The evaluation system (motherboard and daughter card) allows full access to the CPU, all the CPU's I/O signals, and the motherboard peripherals (such as CAN, SCI, LIN and FlexRAY). The daughter card itself can be used as a standalone unit when access to the I/O pins or peripherals is not needed.
The MCU is not included, it must be purchased separately. Please contact your sales representative for more details.
- Open top MCU socket
- Flexible MCU clocking options:
- 40 MHz crystal EVB clock circuit
- 8 MHz EVB clock oscillator circuit
- External clock via SMA connector
- User reset switch with reset status LEDs
- 14-pin standard JTAG connector
- 34-pin SAMTEC connector for Nexus interface
- 10-pin header connector for JTAG/DigRF port
- Minimodule dimension: 127 mm X 114.3 mm
- Max Top components height 19.4 mm
- PCB thickness 1.6 mm
- Max Bottom components height 3.5 mm
- Standard connectors to SPC58XXMB/SPC57XXMB
- SPC58 modular evaluation system
- Single 12 V external power supply
- Four on-board regulators:
- 5.0 V, 3.3 V and 1.25 V switching regulators
- 5 V linear regulator for the ADC supplies and references
- Master power switch and regulator status LEDs
- Two 240-way high-density expansion connectors for MCU daughter cards
- All MCU signals readily accessible at a port-ordered group of 0.1” pitch headers
- RS232/SCI physical interface and standard DB9 female connector
- Two FlexRAY channels interface with a DB9 connector (for both transceivers) and two alternative connectors
- LINFlexD interface with two different style connectors
- Two high speed CAN-FD channels and two female standard DB9 connectors
- Ethernet interface with a standard RJ45 Ethernet connector
- One potentiometer for analog voltage input and four user switches and 4 user LEDs, freely connectable
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.