The STDES-IDS002V1 kit is a complete, fully configurable energy reference design wireless sensor node powered by a photovoltaic module soldered on the top. It consists of a fully integrated STDES-ERH003V1 transmitter board with on-board temperature sensor (STTS751), air pressure sensor (LPS25H) and 3-axis accelerometer MEMS sensor (LIS3DH), powered by the SPV1050 device. An ST microcontroller and Sub-1 GHz RF transmitter are also embedded.
The system includes an STDES-ERH002V1 receiver companion board based on the STM32L151), powered through a USB cable from the PC. The reference design kit is supported by a user-friendly software GUI able to display the electrical characteristics, conversion efficiency, MPPT accuracy of the PV module and battery, as well as sensor readings.
- Autonomous wireless sensor node based on ULP energy harvester and battery charger SPV1050
- Designed to represent typical use cases with on-board 3-axis accelerometer, temperature sensor and air pressure sensor
- PV module soldered on top
- Lithium coin-cell battery
- User-friendly software GUI for system configuration
- Can be used with STDES-ERH001D board monitor efficiency and all fundamental electrical parameters measurements
- RF receiver board powered via USB
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.