The STDES-IDS003V1 kit is a complete, fully configurable energy reference design for a wireless sensor node powered by a TEG module mounted on the bottom side. It consists of a fully integrated STDES-ERH001V1 transmitter board with a temperature sensor (STTS751), an air pressure sensor (LPS25H) and a 3-axis accelerometer MEMS sensor (LIS3DH) powered by the SPV1050 device. An ST microcontroller and a Sub-1 GHz RF transmitter are also mounted.
The system includes a receiver companion (STDES-ERH002V1 board based on the STM32L151) powered through a USB cable from the PC.
The reference design kit is supported by a user-friendly software GUI (STSW-IDS002V1) that is able to display PV module and battery electrical characteristics, conversion efficiency, MPPT accuracy and sensor readings.
- Autonomous wireless sensor node based on SPV1050 ULP energy harvester and battery charger
- Embedded 3-axis accelerometer, temperature sensor and air pressure sensor to emaulate typical use case scenario
- TEG module (mounted on bottom) with heat sink (mounted on top) and magnet
- Lithium coin-cell battery
- User-friendly software GUI for system configuration
- Can be used with STDES-ERH001D power monitoring board to measure and monitor efficiency and other fundamental electrical parameters
- RF receiver board powered by USB
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.