The STEVAL-CCA025V1 demonstration board is designed to aid in the evaluation of the TS4621E audio differential input stereo headphone amplifier. The TS4621E device is soldered on a four-layer PCB. An on-board RS-232 to I2C interface renders the board easy to control from a personal computer through a serial port.
The software provided with the board controls all features of the TS4621E, such as gain, mode, mute, standby and register status.
You can also use the connectors on the demonstration board to directly control the features through another I2C interface.
- Power supply range: 2.3 V to 4.8 V
- 0.6 mA/channel quiescent current
- 2.1 mA current consumption with 100 μW/channel (10 dB crest factor)
- 0.006% typical THD+N at 1 kHz
- 100 dB typical PSRR at 217 Hz
- Zero pop and click
- I2C interface for volume control
- Digital volume control range: -60 dB to +4 dB
- 100 dB of SNR A-weighted at G = 0 dB
- Independent right and left channel enable control
- Integrated high-efficiency buck converter
- Low standby current: 5 μA max
- No output coupling capacitors (thanks to the internal negative supply)
- Thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.