The STEVAL-CCA028V1 demonstration board is designed for the TDA7491P high-power dual BTL class-D audio amplifier.
Thanks to its high efficiency, the device assembled in the PSSO36 (slug-down) package is capable of dissipating heat without any heatsink.
Jumpers on the board allow configuring the amplifier in order to verify all the features as single-ended or differential inputs, fixed gain settings.
Microswitches are also provided to enable the standby and mute functions.
- 10 W +10 W continuous output power at THD = 10%, RL= 6 Ω, VCC = 11 V
- 9.5 W + 9.5 W continuous output power at THD = 10%, RL= 8 Ω, VCC = 12 V
- Wide-range single-supply operation (5-18 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90 %)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings (20 dB, 26 dB, 30 dB and 32 dB)
- Differential inputs to minimize common-mode noise
- Filterless operation
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit and thermal overload protections
- Externally synchronizable
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.