The STEVAL-IDB005V1D is an RF daughterboard platform based on the BlueNRG-MS low power Bluetooth® Smart IC, compliant with the Bluetooth® 4.1 specifications and supporting both master and slave roles.
The STEVAL-IDB005V1D RF daughterboard features the BlueNRG-MS device, an SMA connector for antennas or measuring instruments and an SPI connector for an external microcontroller. It can be connected to STM32L motherboards available with the STEVAL-IDB002V1 and STEVAL-IDB005V1 platforms.
- Bluetooth® SMART RF daughterboard based on the BlueNRG-MS low energy network processor
- Maximum transmission power +8 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-88 dBm)
- Very low power consumption: 7.3 mA RX and 8.3 mA TX at +0 dBm
- Bluetooth® low energy 4.1 compliant, supports both master and slave roles
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.