The STEVAL-IKR002V5D product evaluation board is based on the SPIRIT1, a very low-power RF transceiver intended for RF wireless applications in the sub 1 GHz frequency band.
- SPIRIT1 low power sub GHz transceiver in a standalone RF module tuned for 915 MHz
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOK, and ASK
- Programmable air data rate: from 1 to 500 kbps
- Very low power consumption: 9.8 mA RX and 20 mA TX at +11 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (down to -108 dBm)
- Low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode
- Automatic acknowledgment, retransmission, and timeout protocol engine
- AES 128-bit encryption co-processor
- SPI interface for microcontroller
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.