The progress made in the field of LEDs is visible on an almost day-by-day basis. Many high power LEDs are currently on the market, such as 0.7 A and 1 A devices. However, the most commonly used LEDs are those with a current of 0.350 A.
This demonstration board is designed for 350 mA LEDs and is capable of driving three 1 W LEDs in series with high-precision constant current (± 5% tolerance). The design is based on the VIPer22AE, which combines a dedicated current mode PWM controller with a high voltage power MOSFET on the same silicon chip.
The internal control circuit offers a large input voltage range on the VDD pin, accommodates changes in auxiliary supply voltage, and supports automatic burst mode in low load conditions. The board also features protections against overtemperature, overcurrent and overvoltage conditions.
- 230 VAC input version with no electrolytic capacitor
- LED short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant
- Input voltage: 90 to 265 VRMS
- Capable of driving 3 x 1 W LEDs in series with high-precision constant current (± 5% tolerance)
- Provides 350 mA constant current for LEDs
- LED open circuit protection
- EN55015 & EN6100-3-2 compliant
- Overtemperature protection
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
|CARD||Industrial||Not compliant||-|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.