The evaluation board supports wireless battery charging of Qi-compliant devices up to 15 W. It also supports proprietary fast charging modes up to 10 W.
The STEVAL-ISB047V1 transmitter is based on the STWBC-MC and features a cost-effective half bridge topology, offering external interface via UART.
The STEVAL-ISB047V1 evaluation kit is a full solution, complete with boards, firmware, a GUI for debugging, schematics, layout files and bill of materials.
Tools for STEVAL-ISB047V1 are available on www.st.com, and allow users to access runtime information such as power delivered, regulation error and protocol status. Parameters can also be adjusted with these tools.
- STWBC-MC digital controller
- MP-A15 3-coil array
- 15 W potential power
- Flexible input voltage: 5 to 20 V from USB-C or DC jack
- 5 W mode when connected to 5 V USB input or DC jack
- Fixed frequency operation
- WPC Qi1.2.4 standard certified
- Robust demodulation algorithm, with triple path (V, I, f)
- Foreign object detection (FOD)
- Active presence detection
- UART protocol to control and monitor the system
- Complete reference design (evaluation board, schematics, PCB layout, firmware and tools)
- 2-layer PCB
- Low standby power consumption
- Flash memory based
- CE certified
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
Recommended for you
Power Supplies and Converters
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.