Current sensing is very useful for protecting applications. The STEVAL-ISQ013V1 demonstration board implements a low-side current sensing which consists in placing a sense resistor between the load and the circuit ground and the resulting voltage drop is amplified using a TS507 op amp.
The common mode voltage is close to ground, whatever the voltage of the power source, so the current sense voltage can be amplified by this low voltage op amp without any restrictions.
The circuit offers very stable electrical characteristics over the entire supply voltage range and is particularly intended for automotive and industrial applications.
- Ultra low offset voltage: 25 μV typ, 100 μV max
- Rail-to-rail input/output voltage swing
- Operating from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- High speed: 1.9 MHz
- 45° phase margin with 100 pF
- Low consumption: 0.8 mA at 2.7 V
- Very large signal voltage gain: 131 dB
- High power supply rejection ratio: 105 dB
- Very high ESD protection 5 kV (HBM)
- Latch-up immunity
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.