The STP16CPC26 low voltage 16-bit constant current LED sink driver on the STEVAL-LLL005V1 evaluation board ensures a cost effective 6x10 LED matrix with individual LED control.
The LED driver evaluation board includes a jumper to select between powering the board through a standard DC jack input or a USB Type-C connector, as well as two control switches.
An Android app is also available for enhanced user experience and control.
The SPBTLE-RF very low power module for Bluetooth Smart v4.1 allows communication with the board via your smartphone.
The STM32F030 mainstream ARM Cortex-M0 Value line MCU with 64 Kbytes of Flash, 48 MHz CPU manages driving and transmission of data over BLE.
- Cost effective 16-bit LED driving scheme
- Driver for 6x10 LED matrix with individual LED control and row-wise scanning
- USB Type-C and DC jack connector for DC input power
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity and Android application for hassle free demonstration
- Connector for stacking multiple LED drivers in daisy chain configuration
- Preconfigured demos (selected through on-board switches):
- with brightness control
- with speed control
- with blink rate (flashing) control
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.