The STEVAL-MIC002V1 daughterboard is designed to be used in conjunction with the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 expansion board; it is able to export the four additional PDMs for any user application requirement (NBW algorithm detection).
- 4 x MP34DT06J top port digital MEMS microphones
- Daughterboard to be used with X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1
- Vsupply from 1.6 to 3.6 V
- 122.5 dBSPL acoustic overload point
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- PDM single-bit output
- 64 dB of SNR
- Sensitivity -26 dBFS ±1dB
- RoHS compliant
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.