The STEVAL-MIC004V1 is a daughterboard containing 4 MP23ABS1 analog MEMS microphones. The coupon concept allows easy performance testing of ST MEMS microphones. It is possible to detach the single PCBs hosting each microphone.
- 4 x MP23ABS1 bottom port analog MEMS microphones
- Vsupply from 1.52 to 3.6 V
- 130 dBSPL acoustic overload point
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- Current consumption: 120 µA
- 64 dB of SNR
- Sensitivity -38 dBV ±1 dB
- WEEE compliant
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.