The STEVAL-SPIN3201 board is a three-phase brushless DC motor driver board based on the STSPIN32F0 and STD140N6F7 MOSFETs.
The device provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of low voltage motor driving applications such as fans, drones and power tools.
The board is designed for sensored or sensorless vector control - FOC algorithms with 3-shunt sensing.
- Input voltage from 8 V to 45 V
- Output current up to 15 Arms
- Power stage based on STD140N6F7 MOSFETs
- Embedded 3.3 V buck regulator
- Embedded 12 V LDO regulator
- 3-shunt current sensing
- Digital Hall sensors and encoder input
- Overcurrent comparator
- Bus voltage sensing
- Fully supporting STM32 PMSM FOC Software Development Kit (STSW-STM32100)
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2-1
- Easy user interface with buttons and trimmer
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Home and Professional Appliances
Industrial Motor Control
Industrial Power and Tools
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.