The STEVAL-TLL012V1 demonstration board demonstrates the performance of the STP4CMP, a charge pump based 4-channel LED driver designed for RGB illumination or LCD display backlighting.
This device works off a battery with an input voltage between 2.7 V - 5.5 V. The device generates regulated current sinks with high absolute and channel-to-channel accuracy to drive up to 4 LEDs.
It can support LEDs with forward voltage as high as 3.8 V.
The current sink for each channel can be set with 4 individual external resistors. Each channel is controlled independently.
The PWM control can be applied directly to the 4 EN (enable) inputs to provide brightness control.
- Operating voltage range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Full RGB function support
- 4-channel LED driver with individual ON/OFF control directly from input pins
- Individual programmable output current for the 4 channels through 4 external resistors with a max. capability of 30 mA
- Absolute output current accuracy of max. ±7% and channel-to-channel mismatch of max. ± 4%
- Selectable charge pump enable/disable
- Thermal protection
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.