The STM32G0316-DISCO Discovery kit helps to discover features of STM32G0 in SO8 package. This discovery kit offers one SO8 to DIL8 module designed with the STM32G031J6 microcontroller and allows the user to develop and share applications. It includes an on-board ST-LINK/V2-1 to debug and program the embedded STM32 microcontroller.
The STM32G0316-DISCO Discovery kit is operated by plugging it into a PC through a standard USB Type-A to Micro-B cable.
- STM32G031J6 Arm® Cortex® M0+ core-based microcontroller, featuring 32 Kbytes of Flash memory and 8 Kbytes of SRAM, in SO8 package
- 1 user LED
- 1 reset/user push-button
- Individual and breakable STM32 SO8 to DIL8 module
- Board connectors:
- ST-LINK Micro-B USB connector
- DIL8 socket to ease programming of the STM32 MCU
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube
- MCU Package support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based IDEs
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.