The STM32G0316-DISCO Discovery kit helps to discover features of STM32G0 in SO8 package. This discovery kit offers one SO8 to DIL8 module designed with the STM32G031J6 microcontroller and allows the user to develop and share applications. It includes an on-board ST-LINK/V2-1 to debug and program the embedded STM32 microcontroller.
The STM32G0316-DISCO Discovery kit is operated by plugging it into a PC through a standard USB Type-A to Micro-B cable.
- STM32G031J6 Arm® Cortex® M0+ core-based microcontroller, featuring 32 Kbytes of Flash memory and 8 Kbytes of SRAM, in SO8 package
- 1 user LED
- 1 reset/user push-button
- Individual and breakable STM32 SO8 to DIL8 module
- Board connectors:
- ST-LINK Micro-B USB connector
- DIL8 socket to ease programming of the STM32 MCU
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube
- MCU Package support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based IDEs
The new STM32G0 Series is not simply another Arm® Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller. It sets a new definition of what an efficient microcontroller must offer.
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.