The VX6854LC 3 megapixel camera module is designed to be used for high quality still camera function and also supports video modes. The camera silicon device is SMIA 1.0 profile 2 compliant and is capable of generating raw bayer 3 Mpixel images up to 20 fps. The VX6854LC supports the CCI control and CCP 2.0 and CSI-2 data interfaces.
The module design is optimized for both footprint and height. The module provides excellent image quality at focus distances from less than 50 cm to infinity.
VX6854LC offers an ultra low power consumption hardware standby mode consuming less than 50 μW (typical).
A separate hardware accelerator (STV0987) device can be incorporated in the phone system to run the associated image processing algorithms in hardware where the baseband cannot support this processing load.
- 3.15 megapixel resolution sensor (2048 x1536)
- Extended Depth of Field (EDOF)
- Compact size: 6.5 x 6.5 x 4.6mm
- SMIA Profile 2 compliant
- MIPI1 CSI-2 (v0.9 D-PHY) and SMIA CCP2 video data interface
- CCI command interface 100 KHz up to 400 KHz
- 2.8V (analog) / 1.8V (digital) operation
- Integral EMC shielding
- Binning mode (2x2)
- Defect correction
- 4-channel lens shading correction
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy