The ST202B, ST202C is a two-driver, two-receiver device following EIA/TIA-232 and V.28 communication standards. It is particularly suitable for applications where ± 12 V is not available. The ST202B, ST202C uses a single 5 V power supply and only four external capacitors (0.1 µF). Typical applications are in: portable computers, low power modems, interface translation, and battery-powered RS-232 networks.
- Supply voltage range: 4.5 to 5.5 V
- Supply current no load (typ.): 1.5 mA
- Transmitter output voltage swing (typ): ± 9 V
- Transition slew rate (typ.): 12 V/µs
- Receiver propagation delay (typ.): 0.1 ms
- Compatible with MAX202
- Receiver input voltage range: ± 30 V
- Data rate (typ.): 400 kbps/s
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85 °C, 0 to 70 °C
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.