The HTS221 is an ultra-compact sensor for relative humidity and temperature. It includes a sensing element and a mixed signal ASIC to provide the measurement information through digital serial interfaces.
The sensing element consists of a polymer dielectric planar capacitor structure capable of detecting relative humidity variations and is manufactured using a dedicated ST process.
The HTS221 is available in a small top-holed cap land grid array (HLGA) package guaranteed to operate over a temperature range from -40 °C to +120 °C.
- 0 to 100% relative humidity range
- Supply voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption: 2 μA @ 1 Hz ODR
- Selectable ODR from 1 Hz to 12.5 Hz
- High rH sensitivity: 0.004% rH/LSB
- Humidity accuracy: ± 3.5% rH, 20 to +80% rH
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 °C,15 to +40 °C
- Embedded 16-bit ADC
- 16-bit humidity and temperature output data
- SPI and I²C interfaces
- Factory calibrated
- Tiny 2 x 2 x 0.9 mm package
- ECOPACK® compliant
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.