The HTS221 is an ultra-compact sensor for relative humidity and temperature. It includes a sensing element and a mixed signal ASIC to provide the measurement information through digital serial interfaces.
The sensing element consists of a polymer dielectric planar capacitor structure capable of detecting relative humidity variations and is manufactured using a dedicated ST process.
The HTS221 is available in a small top-holed cap land grid array (HLGA) package guaranteed to operate over a temperature range from -40 °C to +120 °C.
- 0 to 100% relative humidity range
- Supply voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- Low power consumption: 2 μA @ 1 Hz ODR
- Selectable ODR from 1 Hz to 12.5 Hz
- High rH sensitivity: 0.004% rH/LSB
- Humidity accuracy: ± 3.5% rH, 20 to +80% rH
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 °C,15 to +40 °C
- Embedded 16-bit ADC
- 16-bit humidity and temperature output data
- SPI and I²C interfaces
- Factory calibrated
- Tiny 2 x 2 x 0.9 mm package
- ECOPACK® compliant
The STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) is a ready-to-use box kit with wireless IoT and wearable sensor platform to help you use and develop apps based on remote motion and environmental sensor data, regardless of your level of expertise.
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|HLGA-6L 2X2X0.9||Ecopack2|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.