STM32MP131 microprocessors (MPUs) are based on a single Arm® Cortex®-A7 core running up to 1GHz with a single Ethernet port.
STM32MP131 MPUs offer cost- & energy-efficient processing with certified security. The STM32MP131 lines bring advanced security features, including:
- a cryptographic accelerator for hardware robustness,
- memory protections against illegal access control,
- code isolation mechanisms for runtime protection,
- functions to ensure platform authentication during the product lifecycle,
- and a complete security ecosystem.
The STM32MP13 MPUs are designed for entry-level Linux, bare metal or RTOS systems, with Microsoft Azure RTOS pre-integrated.
The STM32MP131 line is available in 3 packages for a cost-efficient PCB architecture.
The STM32MP1 series offers general-purpose and multi-market microprocessors (MPU), targeting a wide range of industrial applications.
Discover our portfolio
Dedicated Power-Management IC (PMIC) and ideal companion chip for the STM32MP1 Series in battery-powered applications.
Accelerate your time-to-market with our MPU based discovery kits and evaluation boards.
Recommended for you