The L6920DB is a high efficiency monolithic step up switching converter IC especially designed for battery powered application.
Package is MSOP8 in order to minimize PCB space. It requires only three external components to realize the conversion from the battery voltage to the selected output voltage.
The minimum output voltage is 1.8V: suitable to supply the most advanced ASIC and μP.
High switching frequency allows for a low profile, small sized inductor and output capacitor to be used.
Reference voltage, low battery detection and Shutdown are provided together with over current.
- 1.23V reference voltage available
- Switching frequency up to 1MHz
- Reverse battery protection
- Low battery voltage detection
- 0.8V start up input voltage
- Internal synchronous rectifier
- Up to 5.5V operating input voltage
- 3.3V and 5V fixed output voltages
- 750mA input current limit
- Adjustable output voltage from 1.8V
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.