Intended for analog and digital DUAL satellite receivers/Sat-TV, Sat-PC cards, the LNBH24L is a monolithic voltage regulator and interface IC, assembled in QFN 5x5 ePAD, specifically designed to provide the 13 / 18 V power supply and the 22 kHz tone signaling for two independent LNB down-converters in the antenna dishes and/or multi-switch box. In this application field, it offers a dual tuner STBs complete solution with extremely low component count, low power dissipation together with simple design and I²C standard interfacing.
- +/- 4 kV ESD tolerant on output power pins
- LNB short circuit dynamic protection
- Overload and over-temperature internal protections with I²C diagnostic bits
- Low-drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power N-MOS allow low power losses
- Complete interface between LNBS and I²C bus
- Selectable output current limit by external resistor
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. email@example.com A)
- Auxiliary modulation input (EXTM) facilitates DiSEqC 1.X encoding
- Output voltage and output current level diagnostic feedback by I²C bits
- Compliant with main satellite receivers output voltage specification
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.