The TS4061V is a low power high accuracy shunt voltage reference providing a stable output voltage over the industrial temperature range, with a maximum temperature coefficient of 70 ppm/°C.
The SOT323-5L package is ideal in applications where space saving is a critical issue.
The very low operating current is a key advantage for power budgeted designs. In addition, the TS4061V is very stable and can be used in a broad range of application conditions.
- Fixed 2.048 V output voltage
- Ultra low operating current: 10 µA at 25 °C
- High initial accuracy: ± 0.2%
- Stable when used with capacitive loads
- Industrial (-40 to +85 °C) temperature range
- 20 ppm / °C typ., 70 ppm / °C max. temperature coefficient
- Available in SOT323-5L package
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.