The ESDA17-5SC6 is a monolithic array designed to protect up to 5 lines against ESD transients. The device is ideal for applications where board space saving is required.
- 5 unidirectional Transil functions
- Minimum breakdown voltage range: V
- Peak pulse power (8/20 μs); 150 W
- Tiny leakage current at stand-off voltage:< 100 nA
- High ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883E- Method 3015-7: class 3
- 25 kV (human body model)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.