The ESDALC6V1xxM6 are monolithic arrays designed to protect up to 4 or 5 lines against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced print circuit board space and power absorption capability are required.
- High ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- 4 unidirectional Transil diodes (ESDALC6V1M6)
- 5 unidirectional Transil diodes (ESDALC6V1-5M6)
- Breakdown voltage VBR= 6.1 V min
- Low diode capacitance (12 pF typ at 0 V)
- Low leakage current < 70 nA
- Very small PCB area: 1.45 mm²
- 500 microns pitch
- Lead-free package
- Complies with the following standards
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883G- Method 3015-7: class3B
- >8 kV (human body model)
- IEC 61000-4-2
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.