The ESDAXLC6-1MY2 is a single line Transil diode designed specifically for the protection of integrated circuits in portable equipment and miniaturized electronics devices subject to ESD transient over voltages.
Packaged in SOD882 (µQFN-2L), it minimizes PCB consumption.
- Extra low capacitance 0.6 pF max on a wide frequency spectrum (200 MHz - 3000 MHz)
- Unidirectional device
- Low clamping factor VCL / VBR
- Fast response time
- Very thin package: 0.55 mm max
- Low leakage current
- High ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- MIL STD 883G-Method 3015-7: class 3B
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.