- COMPLIANT WITH ISO / DTR 7637
- PROTECTION AGAINST \"LOAD DUMP\" PULSE
- MONOLITHIC STRUCTURE FOR GREATER RELIABILITY
- 40A DIODE TO GUARD AGAINST BATTERY REVERSAL
- CLAMPING VOLTAGE : ± 40 V max.
- BREAKDOWN VOLTAGE : 24 V min.
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.