The PD54008L-E is a common source N-Channel, enhancement-mode lateral Field-Effect RF power transistor. It is designed for high gain, broad band commercial and industrial applications. It operates at 7 V in common source mode at frequencies of up to 1 GHz. PD54008L-E boasts the excellent gain, linearity and reliability of STH1LV latest LDMOS technology mounted in the innovative leadless SMD plastic package, PowerFLAT™.
PD54008L-E’s superior linearity performance makes it an ideal solution for portable radio.
- In compliance with the 2002/93/EC european directive
- Supplied in tape & reel of 3K units
- Excellent thermal stability
- Broadband performances POUT = 8W with 15 dB gain @ 500MHz
- Common source configuration
- EDS protection
- New leadless plastic package
Recommended for you
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofPD54008L-E
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-02
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||PowerFLAT 5x5 HV||-||-|