The SD4933MR is an N-channel MOS field-effect RF power transistor. It is intended for use in 50 V ISM applications up to 100 MHz.
The SD4933MR benefits from the latest generation of environmentally designed packaging, ruggedized against cyclic high moisture operating and severe storage conditions.
- Improved ruggedness V(BR)DSS 200 V
- Excellent thermal stability
- 20:1 all phases load mismatch capability
- POUT= 300 W min. with 24 dB gain @ 30 MHz
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EEC European directive
- Moisture resistant package specifically designed to operate under extreme environments
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.