The STPay-BlackPearl is a GlobalPlatform® 2.1.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications with up to 15 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory.
It can be configured to support Brazil’s domestic Elo static data authentication (SDA) and Discover payment applications.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Static platform
- Up to 15 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory
- Certified payment applications: Elo and Discover®
- Common personalization specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card™ 2.2.2 operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.1.1 application programming interface (API) support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 protocol
- Enhanced 8- or 16-bit ST23 CPU core
- Up to 15 Kbytes of User NVM
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.