The STPay-ClamPearl is a GlobalPlatform 2.1.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications with up to 8 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory.
STPay-ClamPearl can be configured to support Visa VSDC and MasterCard M/Chip 4 Lite payment applications.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Static platform
- Up to 8 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: Visa® and MasterCard®
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card™ 2.2.2 operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.1.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 protocol
- Enhanced 8/16-bit ST23 CPU core
- Up to 8 Kbytes of User nonvolatile memory
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- VSDC (Visa smart debit/credit) Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip® 4 v1.1 Common Personalization Specification
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.