The STPay-Tiger-11 is a GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Java Card platform for payment applications with up to 90 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory.
It can be configured to support Visa VSDC, MasterCard M/Chip Advance, AMEX, Discover and Interac Flash EMV payment applications.
The STPay system-on-chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide. The secure microcontroller is based on an Arm® SecurCore® RISC core.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 90 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: Visa®, MasterCard®, AMEX®, Discover® and Interac®
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card 3.0.4 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- ST31 product based on 32-bit secure Arm® SecurCore® (SC000™)
- Up to 90 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization times
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- VSDC Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip® Advance v1.2.2 Common Personalization Specification
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.