The STPay-Tiger-14 is a GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Java Card platform for payment and transport applications with up to 130 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory.
It can be configured to support Visa VSDC and MasterCard M/Chip Advance EMV payment applications as well as Calypso transport applications.
The STPay system-on-chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide. The secure microcontroller is based on an Arm SecurCore RISC core.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 130 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: Visa® and MasterCard®
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Calypso® transport application
- Java Card 3.0.4 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type B contactless interface
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit Arm® SecurCore SC000™ RISC core
- Up to 130 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization times
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- VSDC Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip® Advance v1.2.2 Common Personalization Specification
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.