The STPay-Topaz-1 is a GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Java Card platform for payment and loyalty applications, based on the 40 nm Flash technology and up to 60 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory.
The STPay-Topaz-1 can be configured to support VISA VSDC 2.9.1 or 2.8.1g1, MasterCard M/Chip Advance 1.2.3, Interac Flash 1.6, Discover 1.1, AMEX AEIPS 4.4, JCB D.1.1, qSPARC 2.0, Elo 1.5.3.g and MIR 22.214.171.124 EMV payment applications. It also supports the L-applet for loyalty, membership and frequent traveler applications.
The STPay-Topaz-1 is also available as a Java virtual machine (JVM) platform, providing 200 Kbytes of non-volatile memory for customer applets.
The STPay system-on-chip solution is a family of products that come ready for embedding in smartcards and loaded with payment applications that run on certified Java Card platforms. They meet all required security and payment-scheme certifications.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- 40 nm Flash technology
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 60 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: VISA, MasterCard, Interac Flash, Discover, AMEX, JCB, RuPay, Elo and MIR
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card 3.0.5 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T = 0 or T = 1 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ RISC core
- Advanced 40 nm Flash technology
- Best-in-class RF performance
- Up to 60 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- VISA smart debit/credit (VSDC) Personalization Specification v2.0
- M/Chip Advance 1.2.3 Common Personalization Specification
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||Package||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STPAY-TOPAZ-1||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office|| |
Country of Origin