The RHF100 is a 1.2 V precision, low-power, fixed shunt, voltage reference dedicated to space applications.
Mounted in a Flat-10 hermetic ceramic package, the RHF100 uses dedicated architecture and design rules to provide the best immunity against radiation.
The very low operating current and very good stability over a wide temperature range stretching from -55 °C to 125 °C make the RHF100 particularly suitable for precision and power saving.
- Fixed shunt: 1.2 V stable on capacitive load
- High precision ±0.15 %
- Wide operating current: 40 µA to 12 mA
- 15 ppm/°C over temperature range
- 2 ppm/°C variation over 3000 hrs
- 0.02 % precision stability over 3000 hrs
- 300 krad high and low dose rate
- ELDRS-free up to 300 krad
- 0.03 % precision stability over 100 krad
- 0.08 % precision stability over 300 krad
- SEL-free up to 120 MeV.cm²/mg
- SET characterized
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|FLAT10 lead 8mm EM||Industrial||N/A|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.