The RHF200 is a very high-speed (420 MHz), pure, differential amplifier that operates with a power supply from 4.5 V to 5.5 V. Four gains can be set by two digital inputs.
It can be used as a differential-to-differential or single-differential amplifier, and it is able to drive either an ADC input or a 100 Ω differential line.
With its non-inverting architecture, the RHF200 features a high input impedance that is particularly intended to drive video signals from CCD sensors to an ADC.
The RHF200 is mounted in a hermetic ceramic Flat-16 package.
- High input impedance
- 420 MHz bandwidth
- Single-ended input compatible
- Differential slew rate: 550 V/μs
- 4 gains selectable by 2 digital inputs
- Gain setting (V/V): 1, 1.33, 2, 4
- Output common-mode control
- Optimized output stage for short and long line driving
- 4.5 V to 5.5 V operating power supply range
- Settling time at 0.1 %, 200 Ω and 4 Vpp: 13 ns
- 300 krad MIL-STD-883 1019.9
- SEL immune
- SET characterized
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|FLAT16 QML EM||Industrial||N/A||
Package:FLAT16 QML EM
FLAT16 QML EM
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.