The M74HC151 is a high-speed CMOS 8-channel multiplexer manufactured using silicon gate C2MOS technology.
It provides, in one device, the ability to select one bit of data from up to eight sources. The M74HC151 can be used as a universal function generator to generate any logic function of four variables. Outputs Y and W are complementary; the selection depends on the address inputs A, B, and C. The strobe input must be taken low to enable this device. When the strobe is high, the W output is forced high and consequently the Y output goes low. All inputs are equipped with protection circuits to guard against static discharge and transient excess voltage.
- High speed: tPD = 17 ns (typ.) at VCC = 6 V
- Low power dissipation: ICC = 4 µA (max.) at TA = 25 °C
- High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28 % VCC (min.)
- Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min)
- Balanced propagation delays: tPLH ~= tPHL
- Wide operating voltage range: VCC (OPR) = 2 V to 6 V
- Pin and function compatible with 74 series 151
- ESD performance
- CDM: 1 kV
- HBM: 2 kV
- MM: 200 V
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.