The STG4160 device is a high-speed CMOS low voltage single analog SPDT (single pole dual throw) switch or 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer switch fabricated in silicon gate C2MOS technology. It is designed to operate from 1.65 to 4.8 V, making this device ideal for portable applications. It offers low on-resistance (0.40 Ω typ.) at VCC= 4.3 V. The SEL inputs are provided to control the switches.
The switch S1 is ON (connected to the common port D) when the SEL input is held high and OFF (high impedance state exists between the two ports) when the SEL is held low. The switch S2 is ON (connected to the common port D) when the SEL input is held low and OFF (high impedance state exist between the two ports) when the SEL is held high.
Additional key features are fast switching speed, break-before-make delay time and ultra power consumption. All inputs and outputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge, giving them ESD immunity and transient excess voltage.
- Wide operating voltage range: VCC(opr.) = 1.65 to 4.8 V
- Low power dissipation: ICC= 0.2 μA (max.) at TA= 85 °C
- Low on-resistance:
- RON= 0.75 Ω (TA= 25 °C) at VCC= 2.25 V
- RON= 0.50 Ω (TA= 25 °C) at VCC = 3.0 V
- RON = 0.40 Ω (TA= 25 °C) at VCC = 4.3 V
- Separate supply voltage for switch and control pins
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD performance tested on common pin (D pin):
- 15 kV IEC 61000-4-2 ESD, contact discharge
- 8 kV HBM JESD22 A114-B Class II
- ESD performance tested on S1 and S2 pin: 8 kV IEC 61000-4-2 ESD, contact discharge
- ESD performance test on all other pins:
- 4 kV HBM (JESD22 A114-B Class II)
- 400 V machine model (JESD22 A115-A)
- 1500 V charged-device model (JESD22 C101)
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack3|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.