The STMLS05 device is an array of five load switches, all featuring a soft-start turn-on to protect from high inrush current. The soft-start timing can be programmed by the I2C. Each channel may be turned ON/OFF by the I2C block. The I2C block may be disabled through the EN_I2C pin.
In addition, channel 0 can be programmed ON or OFF by the EN_SW0 pin. The device is available in a UFQFPN package (3x3 mm) and its temperature range is -40 to 70 °C.
- Five-channel PMOS switches
- Input/output voltage range: 1.05 V - 5.5 V
- VDD voltage range: 1.8 V - 3.6 V
- Maximum output rated current: 100 mA
- Low RON: 120 mΩ typ. at 1.8 V
- Built-in soft-start feature for each channel programmable by I2C (1, 2, 4, and 8 ms)
- Enable/disable function of each load switch programmed by I2C
- Enable pin for I2C block
- Ultra low quiescent current: 2.4 µA max.
- Output discharge circuitry
- ESD tolerance: 2 kV HBM
- Temperature range: -40 up to 70 °C
- Package: UFQFPN, 3 x3 mm, 16L
- Lead-free and Halogen-free device
- VDD UVLO circuit for enhanced application robustness
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|UFQFPN 3X3X0.5 16L COL||Industrial||Ecopack3||
Package:UFQFPN 3X3X0.5 16L COL
UFQFPN 3X3X0.5 16L COL
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.