Packaged in an insulated TO-220FPAB, this device offers high thermal performance during operation of up to 20 ARMS, thanks to a junction temperature of up to 150 °C.
This insulated fullpack package allows a back to back configuration.
The combination of noise immunity and low gate triggering current allows to design strong and compact control circuit.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 400 V/µs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 10 mA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn-on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- TO-220FPAB insulated package:
- Complies with UL standards (File ref: E81734)
- Insulated voltage: 2000 VRMS
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.