With ultralow power consumption and high accuracy, the single-channel TSU111, dual-channel TSU112, and quad-channel TSU114 operational amplifiers for industrial and automotive applications offer 900 nA ultralow power consumption per channel and 1.2 µA maximum when supplied 3.3 V.
The high 150 µV max. accuracy and 11.5 kHz gain bandwidth render the TSU11 ideal for sensor signal conditioning, battery operated, and portable applications. This product family is supplied by a coin type lithium battery or a regulated voltage in low-power applications.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Sub-micro ampere current consumption:
- lcc = 900 nA typ. at 25°C
- Icc = 920 nA typ. at 25°C for automotive version
- Low offset voltage:
- 150 µV max. at 25°C, 235 µV max over full temperature range (-40 to 85°C)
- 150 µV max. at 25°C, 400 µV max over full temperature range (-40 to 125°C) for automotive version
- 250 µV max. at 25 °C, 600 µV max. over full temperature range (-40 to 150°C) for High temperature version
- Low noise over 0.1 to 10 Hz bandwidth: 3.6 µVpp
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 11.5 kHz typ.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Gas sensors: CO, O2, and H2S
- Alarms: PIR sensors
- Signal conditioning for energy harvesting and wearable products
- Ultralong-life battery-powered applications
- Battery current sensing
- Active RFID tags
TSU111IY/112IY and TSU111H
- Battery management system
- On-board chargers (OBC)
- Wireless chargers
Easy-to-use setup for experimenting and learning with low-frequency op amp-based applications and common op amp-based schematics.
Design your analog circuit, get a quick preview with fully annotated schematic and BOM and then run the electrical simulation through eDSim for fast and accurate simulations and reliable design validation.
A user-friendly product selector ensuring a smooth and simple navigation experience. It features a parametric search engine that lets you rapidly identify the best operational amplifier, comparator, or other signal conditioning devices for your application. Available on Google Play, App Store and Wandoujia.
The STM32 Nucleo gas expansion board interfaces electrochemical sensors with the MCU on the STM32 Nucleo development board. Two TSU111 operational amplifiers provide signal conditioning.