Single and dual 22-MHz bandwidth unity-gain-stable amplifiers for high-accuracy, high-bandwidth sensor interfaces.
TSV772x family op amps feature an input offset voltage that is optimized for common mode close to ground, which is ideal for low-side current measurements in A/D converter input buffers. Their ultralow input bias current also enables connection to photodiodes and other sensors where current and accuracy are key factors.
The TSV772x Series:
- Gain bandwidth product 22 MHz, unity gain stable
- High accuracy input offset voltage: 50 µV typ., 200 µV max.
- Low input bias current: 2 pA typ.
- Low input voltage noise density: 7 nV/√Hz
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Output rail-to-rail
- Input common-mode range includes low rail
- Low-side current measurement
- Photodiode amplifiers
- Automotive current measurement and sensor signal conditioning
- Strain gauges signal conditioning
Easy-to-use setup for experimenting and learning with low-frequency op amp-based applications and common op amp-based schematics.
Download this very practical PDF resource covering:
- How do I pick the right op amp for an application?
- Typical op-amp applications and key parameters
- Step-by-step op-amp selection using the ST Op Amps App
- ST's op-amp naming convention
Start your analog circuit design with eDesignSuite, get a quick preview with fully annotated schematic and BOM, and then export your project to eDSim for fast and accurate electrical simulations and reliable design validation.