This unity-gain-stable amplifier ensures excellent signal conditioning for high frequencies and its accuracy of measurement is virtually unaffected by noise or input bias current.
The TSV782 can operate from 2.0 V to 5.5 V single supply and it is fully specified on a load of 47 pF, therefore allowing easy usage as A/D converters input buffer. The TSV782 offers an excellent speed/power consumption ratio. These features make the TSV782 ideal for high-accuracy, high-bandwidth sensor interfaces, both for industrial and automotive applications.
- Gain bandwidth product 30 MHz, unity gain stable
- Slew rate 20 V/µs
- Low input offset voltage 50 µV typ., 200 µV max.
- Low input bias current: 2 pA typ.
- Low input voltage noise density 7 nV/√Hz @ 10 kHz
- Wide supply voltage range: 2.0 to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +125°C
- Automotive grade version available
- High bandwidth low-side and high-side current sensing
- Photodiode transimpedance amplification
- A/D converters input buffers
- Power management in solar-powered systems
- Power management in HEV and EV
Download this very practical PDF resource covering:
- How do I pick the right op amp for an application ?
- Typical op-amp applications and key parameters
- Step-by-step op-amp selection using the ST Op Amps App
- ST’s op-amp naming convention
Short video highlights the key features and benefits of the high-bandwidth TSV792 dual 5V op amps and its KPIs for specific applications.
A user-friendly product selector ensuring a smooth and simple navigation experience with a parametric search engine that lets you rapidly identify the appropriate operational amplifier, comparator, or other signal conditioning device that best fits your application. Available on Google Play, App Store and Wandoujia.
eDSIm is a fast and powerful electrical simulation tool for SMPS and analog ICs, integrated in the eDesignSuite tool. It features enhanced accuracy and higher convergence speed for SMPS, enabling a simulation time that is 10 to 50 times faster than classical analog SPICE simulators.
This brochure presents a large portfolio of ST’s products and solutions dedicated to voltage regulation, DC-DC conversion, signal amplification, current sensing, and LED driving as well as many other small analog ICs that are needed for today’s ever-growing automotive industry. Includes application recommendations and information on additional developer resources.