This unity-gain-stable amplifier ensures excellent signal conditioning for high frequencies and its accuracy of measurement is virtually unaffected by noise or input bias current.
The TSV782 is a 30MHz-bandwidth unity-gain-stable amplifier. The rail-to-rail input stage and slew the rate of 20 V/µs make the TSV782 ideal for low-side current measurement. The device also features an ultra-low input bias current that enables connection to photodiodes and other sensors where current is the key value to be measured.
- High bandwidth low-side and high-side current sensing
- Photodiode transimpedance amplification
- A/D converters input buffers
- Power management in solar-powered systems
Download this very practical PDF resource covering:
- How do I pick the right op amp for an application ?
- Typical op-amp applications and key parameters
- Step-by-step op-amp selection using the ST Op Amps App
- ST’s op-amp naming convention
Short video highlights the key features and benefits of the high-bandwidth TSV792 dual 5V op amps and its KPIs for specific applications.
A user-friendly product selector ensuring a smooth and simple navigation experience with a parametric search engine that lets you rapidly identify the appropriate operational amplifier, comparator, or other signal conditioning device that best fits your application. Available on Google Play, App Store and Wandoujia.
eDSIm is a fast and powerful electrical simulation tool for SMPS and analog ICs, integrated in the eDesignSuite tool. It features enhanced accuracy and higher convergence speed for SMPS, enabling a simulation time that is 10 to 50 times faster than classical analog SPICE simulators.