The SPINFamily evaluation tool is Windows based software whose purpose is to control STSPIN family devices. It requires the Microsoft .NET2 Framework.
It can control the STEVAL-PCC009V2 interface board, EVAL64xxH-DISC or STM32 Nucleo boards.
A command section allows controlling the stepper or brush DC motor.
Device configuration can be done through a registry editor, a user-friendly configuration panel or a wizard.
The wizard contains predefined configuration for existing demonstration boards and allows easily configuring the devices.
Configurations can be stored and loaded.
A script editor allows controlling each aspect of the device using the Python language.
- Compatible with STSPIN devices
- Manages STEVAL-PCC009V2 interface boards, EVAL64xxH-DISC and STM32 Nucleo boards
- Supports daisy chaining.
- Stepper and brush DC motor
- Wizard to easily configure devices
- Registry viewer
- Scripting using Python
- Configuration management
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
|STSW-SPIN002||Evaluation software with graphical user interface for STSPIN motor driver ICs||3.2||Active||ST|