The STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (FLASHER-STM32) is a free software PC utility from STMicroelectronics, which runs on Microsoft® OSs and communicates through the RS232 with the STM32 system memory bootloader. To get an example of how to execute the device bootloader, refer to the STM32 microcontroller system memory boot mode Application note (AN2606). To get information about the USART protocol used in the STM32 bootloader, refer to the USART protocol used in the STM32 bootloader Application note (AN3155).
This software utility contains also a command line version and it is provided with Microsoft®Visual Studio 12 source code.
- UART system memory bootloader
- Flash programming utility with RS232
- It runs on Microsoft®Windows®OSs
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||Download|
|FLASHER-STM32||STM32 Flash loader demonstrator (UM0462)||2.8.0||ST|