TwisterSIM is a unique Electro-Thermal simulator that helps shorten the design solution cycle by enabling, in a few clicks, complex engineering evaluations with accurate simulations like load-compatibility, wiring harness optimization, fault condition impact analysis, diagnostic behavior analysis and Dynamic Thermal performance.
A built-in Interactive Selector provides a short list of suitable devices based on first level system requirements. It assists you in detailing your actual system configuration with layout, load and driving profile customization to build an accurate model of the final application.
Simulation results, including junction and case thermal profiles, load current and diagnostic behavior are shown on dedicated scopes views or exported in a number of different commonly used formats.
TwisterSIM supports a large selection of Low/High-side driver/switches and H-bridges for Motor Control.
A trial version, to explore the main functionalities of TwisterSIM, is available for download at www.st.com/twistersim and it also contains, in the main toolbar, the instructions to request an activation code (free of charge but subject to STMicroelectronics approval) for the full version.
An on-line forum provides additional support to TwisterSIM users. Access to the forum is available at http://www.st.com/twistersim-forum.
- Device pre-selection using simple high level compatibility criteria
- Device selection fine-tuning with PCB Layout specification
- Supply voltage and Input Signal source selection
- Load type selection
- Wire harness selection
- Ambient temperature selection
- Simulation accuracy and time selection
- Built-in VIPower® technology tutorial
- Built-in user manual
- Free evaluation version
- Free full version (requires user activation code)
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|